The Task Force has developed guidance for companies on how they can implement the TCFD recommendations. This guidance is outlined in the Annex to the TCFD Recommendations report.
The Annex contains the following information:
• directions on the application of the recommendations;
• recommendations and supporting recommended disclosures that describe information that investors, lenders, and insurance underwriters need to make economic decisions;
• guidance to assist preparers by providing context and suggestions for implementing the recommended disclosures;
• supplemental guidance that highlights important sector-specific considerations for the financial sector and non-financial sectors potentially most affected by climate change; and
• alignment of the recommended disclosures with other frameworks.